Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 87 - Clumsy love.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with Yuu looking at all 3 thogether with this thought in mind, for now harem ending is easily the best ending, but... I don't think it will happen in this kind of manga. I hope I'm wrong because seeing siblings ruin their reletionships because of the same love interest was already pretty bad in quintuplets
I'm usually, always in favor of harem endings, but in this case I'd just root for it so Sakura could be included.

Dex-chan lover
While i beieve that harem endings are the coward way out...

We havent had solo romance development since Miwa lost.

All sice then has been the three sisters together.

Dex-chan lover
This author has the habit of setting up a concept and then repeating it N times. Like, that arc where he brought them to the grave and talked about finding a good partner, then the next three chapters was going over each sister in turn and their take on that. This has happened a lot in this manga so far, which feels a little grating to me, since it's a bit like, ok, now I know what the next three chapters are gonna be about before they even start. But it's not a HUGE problem, I can live with it, and the chapters themselves are usually pretty good, so it's fine. But now this same thing rears its head with these two absolutely unbearable side characters (like last chapter was Shiraishi whining about her one-sided love and this chapter is Kurokawa doing the exact same fucking thing) and I feel torn between powering through this arc in the hopes that the next one will be better or just putting this manga on the shelf and reading something that doesn't make me wanna pull my hair so much.

Users who are viewing this thread