Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Kazuki, the maid.

Dex-chan lover
in all honesty, i just can't relate to the japanese ethos of "work hard even if you hate it". This do-your-best-at-all-costs attitude just doesn't seem healthy to me. If you hate your job and feel trapped and like your life is going nowhere "doing your best" like everything will work out somehow seems... i don't know, futile? mentally exhausting and soul crushing, too.

Dex-chan lover
dU0O7MD.png
broh...
dnawEvC.jpg

broh...
RG7X6Jn.png

broooh...
vTPcmKX.png

author 3x1

Dex-chan lover
Good job to the team who works on this. It can't be easy dealing with it.

This chapter could have been posted untranslated and no one would have missed anything of note, and yet, it's here.

Actually that could be said for this entire arc, so far.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG, my day has been lifted, this character's development is insane, so good man, so good. She's just so god dang cuteeeee.

Dex-chan lover
This does put a smile on my face

and also man HUGE respect to my man, knows what he needs to cool off.

in all honesty, i just can't relate to the japanese ethos of "work hard even if you hate it". This do-your-best-at-all-costs attitude just doesn't seem healthy to me. If you hate your job and feel trapped and like your life is going nowhere "doing your best" like everything will work out somehow seems... i don't know, futile? mentally exhausting and soul crushing, too.
It gives them a good reason to justify the existence of cafes where poor and terribly exhausted salarymen will come to be pampered by underpaid teenagers dressed as fantasized p*rn-maids and playing an absolutely not unhealthy roleplay of domination. :lul:

It's been 40 years that low end mangakas have been giving us this shitty trope over and over again without ever questioning this nonsensical system. And this chapter even try to justify it. I'm quite surprised seeing it here, this manga being a pretty decent work so far.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to 90% of the workforce. If you enjoy your job and find it fufilling, good for you. The rest of us are just trying to get by, selling are time on this earth so we can live till we die.

Dex-chan lover
Really quick character development. A change in attitude and she becomes the best at it. I don't know why I expected more.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to 90% of the workforce. If you enjoy your job and find it fufilling, good for you. The rest of us are just trying to get by, selling are time on this earth so we can live till we die.
I think homer Simpson gives the western view best: "if you don't like your job u don't strike, u go there every day and do it really half-assed. That's the american way!". Let's admit that hard work is not the norm and that people here have less of a cultural obligation to work themselves to death as they do on the east.

Users who are viewing this thread