Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - What is "love"?

Dex-chan lover
This side quest arc's just started, but I don't really mind going for a little bit of stall. Compared to an action/battle shounen that's been dragging the conclusion of an already 7 month long match over the past 2 months, I'll happily take this.

Dex-chan lover
I both love and hate how when it comes to the simplest of things like this, people are like a hivemind. :ROFLMAO:

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me, no more

Bunch of dumb brats :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE

Alright, with that out of the way, Sena is cute. Will the Mikadonos become even more tsundere while trying to learn about love from her?
what-is-love.gif
WHAT IS LOVE?
BABY, DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL!
Is it just me or the mangaka's pushing Yuu too far to the side? :huh: I want more of Yuu rather than the actor pair

Dex-chan lover
That director better makes a fair contract and pay yuu if she plans to use him...

Supporter
none of the sisters ever considered having a bf or confessing but watching someone else's may push them
They've all "considered" it, but not seriously enough to do anything aside from getting jealous over anyone else they suspect might be poaching on their (potential) prey. Would be very helpful if anyone would help spur development here.

Dex-chan lover
Well... This is the most annoying way these new characters could have been used. Nothing to do with Yuu at all. Just a random side couple romance. How dumb.

Power Uploader
GET THE FUCK AWAYYYYYY

The one thing... the one thing that ruins a proper harem manga is when they start to develop a side-character romance. ABSOLUTELY FUCK OFF AUTHOR

Dex-chan lover
The first thing to appear at Kasuki's search history must be "help, i accidentally hold someone that was about to fall"

Dex-chan lover
Author, if you wanted us to get invested in the romance of these two side characters (which I think is a pretty tall order when they were just introduced and we have no relationship with them, and they are both completely unrelatable and unsympathetic since they are both arrogant genius actors who are also whiny brats), then maybe you shouldn't have kicked them off by having them bully the MC in the way that hurts him the most, and then just swept it under the rug like it never happened. What an infuriating development.

Users who are viewing this thread