Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 15 Ch. 177.5 - Volume 15 Extras

Dex-chan lover
It’s ending in the next volume?! So about ~8 chapters left!? It’s been running for so long, I didn’t expect it to end.

I guess all the relationships are set, everyone is in dere phase so to say.
I was hoping we’ll see the main pairs graduate gradually, but I guess we might have time skips to graduation or wedding instead, which is fine. Well, we might get to see Benio’s crazy reaction for the latter. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, thanks for the volume extras!

VIP
man, when their relationship about to developed, it's ended. i guess that's heisei remnant for you.

Dex-chan lover
It’s ending in the next volume?! So about ~8 chapters left!? It’s been running for so long, I didn’t expect it to end.

I guess all the relationships are set, everyone is in dere phase so to say.
I was hoping we’ll see the main pairs graduate gradually, but I guess we might have time skips to graduation or wedding instead, which is fine. Well, we might get to see Benio’s crazy reaction for the latter. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, thanks for the volume extras!
Another phase of my life will come to an end with the final volume. I do fear the post-Mikakunin phase.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;
I want to see Konoha's relationship develop.
I want them all to be a big happy family...

Aggregator gang
Hmmm... noone commenting on the folk tale about a tanuki killing an old lady and feeding her to her own husband as a soup... guess the end-of-series announcement shock was so big it overshadowed the content of the extras. Or maybe susprisingly many people just skip the TL notes...?

Users who are viewing this thread