Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

VIP
i like the premise, but it doesn't do anything entertaining with it. hard to read after first 3 chapter. 5/10.

Dex-chan lover
There's not enough time for a natural relationship to develop here, so their blushing and distancing leading to their eventual closure feel forced and warranted, there is no trace of the protagonist from the first chapter left, not because he grew and developed, but because he changed his personality and goals! The only consistent character here was the klutz girl that keeps flashing everyone, but only because she wasn't a character, just a gag!

This is bad! I give it a 4/10.
Not as bad as Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Hanashi, but it isn't even a dumpster fire like that one, so it doesn't even have the same value as a work you can learn what not to do when writing, this is just a bunch of cop-out chapters stringed together!
It'd have worked better if the author made focus on making the MC realize she's a wanna-b*tch (aka, fake slut) and then have quick growth there....

Like, it'd still be rushed, but it'd give a better reason than him just finding her cute.....

Group Leader
It'd have worked better if the author made focus on making the MC realize she's a wanna-b*tch (aka, fake slut) and then have quick growth there....

Like, it'd still be rushed, but it'd give a better reason than him just finding her cute.....
Or better yet, have him state something among the lines of "yes, she's cute, but her personality is a major turn-off" and make him distance himself from her.

The biggest problem in these types of stories, not just from this manga but many other rushed romances I see, is that the guy will have one thought that the girl is cute and that is all it takes for them to fall in love with her! I have thought many girls were cute in my life, and at least half I wouldn't touch with a 10 feet pole (and I don't even how much a feet is, I'm not American)!

it is possible to think a girl is cute and not fall in love with her, conversely it takes more than just finding her cute to fall in love with! This type of think is a shortcut to make the characters fall in love and doesn't really make for a good story. It would have been much better if it weren't a romance!

Dex-chan lover
Or better yet, have him state something among the lines of "yes, she's cute, but her personality is a major turn-off" and make him distance himself from her.

The biggest problem in these types of stories, not just from this manga but many other rushed romances I see, is that the guy will have one thought that the girl is cute and that is all it takes for them to fall in love with her! I have thought many girls were cute in my life, and at least half I wouldn't touch with a 10 feet pole (and I don't even how much a feet is, I'm not American)!

it is possible to think a girl is cute and not fall in love with her, conversely it takes more than just finding her cute to fall in love with! This type of think is a shortcut to make the characters fall in love and doesn't really make for a good story. It would have been much better if it weren't a romance!
Okay, I think you were expecting the wrong thing. This was a series with an obvious romance pair.... so saying he should never fall for her is kinda dumb....

If he at least figured out she was a fake, then it'd be a good reason to stop looking down on her so badly... he'd at least think she's closer to a chuuni than a slut.....

And when a negative impression becomes a bit more positive, it's easier to see him falling for her.... (which was the author's obvious goal from the start).

Double-page supporter
Alright series at the start, but dang I've seen a lot of axed manga and never had one screech axed the way this one screeched axed.

The ending doesn't even really make sense. The entire point of the story was emphasizing the idea that she was insecure and using her body to try and win him over because she felt like that was her greatest asset, while he in truth loved her for who she was and seeing her constantly showing herself off upset him.

So in the pre-end chapter we get a confession where he finally admits that he likes her and tells her why he doesn't like her excessive flirtations... and it ends with her going "Haha that's dumb look at what I'm gonna do next."

And then the final chapter is a rundown of all the other characters in the story nobody remembers because not a single one of them was memorable. He decides he likes her and her out there obnoxious personality change doesn't really bother him anymore for some reason... and then she kinda changed but didn't? The outfit swap suggests that she stopped showing herself off at the very least after he asked her not to, I guess?

I've never felt like an ending accomplished absolutely nothing to the degree this did.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the ending is even worse than chapter 1. This shouldn't exist tbh. Bet she spent that whole year cucking the guy while in university then got a makeover to tie the knot and make him take care of the child of some random dude she doesn't know... well at least there is something resembling of a progress lol

Dex-chan lover
thats it? im more interested in his classmate rather than this senpai

Users who are viewing this thread