Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai!

Dex-chan lover
Its the only manga I've ever read where the fmcs are intolerable and the MC is actually likeable. Hope the MC stays strong.

I'm waiting for a better third girl to appear who isn't a slut.

Dex-chan lover
After reading this first batch of chapters, it's nice to see a protagonist that isn't blushing constantly at the advances of a vile counterpart. It feels like, in all the stories I read, one half of a relationship is either an overall bad person or a genuine threat to the other half. It's always "I've seen the future, and I know he doesn't love me and will kill me violently, but he's SO HOT!!1" or "This girl's a massive bully who abused whatever power she gets, but she's SO HOT1!!". It's nice to see a character who isn't like that in one of those situations.

Group Leader
As far as I'm concerned the only character in this manga is the crazy-ass jacket she's wearing with the giant teeth and zipper. Why the hell would you make her wear a jacket that's 4x as hard to draw as any of the actual characters? To stand out?

Well it worked, kind of. I can only see the jacket, don't care about any of these other characters, I just want to know about the jacket's backstory. Where did it go to school? What foods does it like? Is the jacket in love with anybody?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Yeah how the hell does the school allow such jacket even?

Anyways this is one of those mangas that you just check on them every 3-6 months to catch up for a quick laugh.

Dex-chan lover
From page two I was able to recognize the awful artwork from that fucking Russian transfer student thing.

Dex-chan lover
a senior who the mc fell in love with became a completely different person + weird sweater

Dex-chan lover
Not Good. First Commenter got it. FMC is legit just really annoying. I actually feel bad for MC to be harassed this much.

Time to keep reading it. 5 Chapters in.

Double-page supporter
This is actually surprisingly interesting. Thought it was going to be some generic, by the numbers plot but it held my attention. It’s early in the chapters though so we’ll see if it can keep it up or just fall flat.

the first manga that compelled me to leave a comment. L M A O

I'm actually enjoying it. The story of a jacket trying to contain a giga-tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread