Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker
Still not sure who the most potential lover is. So far Ronia considers all the mercenaries as treasured friends, but no obvious romantic pairing has developed yet.

Wait that's the backstory of her 'crimes' against Misano? A book that skittered down some stairs to her feet when the MC clearly tripped? And one spell she deflected hitting near Misano? At a magic school. Where magical accidents and things like that happening are probably common, accounted for, and everyone knows that it would happen.

Where are the teachers? Why did this go as far as it did? This whole thing feels really half-baked.

"Love cant survive if there is only one heart sustaining it. Both parties need support each other for it to even have a chance." Ah so saaad.

@zz2000 well in the novel
it's been shown in the third volume that shize actually is the one who have romantic feelings towards rhonya

U poor child 😭 I’m such a crybaby but I can’t help it! Candy bar is a straight up b*tch idc how “nice” or “kind” he is he’s a f*ckin idiot with nothing but empty space in his noggin! Like legit he’s known her for so long and even claimed he loved Ronia? but he couldn’t even tell that she was the one being bullied and he couldn’t even defend her for any of them incidents even when he knew Ronia isn’t the type of person who would do that! He’s garbage!

Fed-Kun's army
damn, she's a furry. But in this case, the gun ain't coming out because she ain't in a suit.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
>b me, lion person
>b not me, qt 10/10 coffee manager
>manager has sugar on her face after making sweets
lick_face.gif
>delicious

Dex-chan lover
''Ey girl, can u low key start failing ur grades? i mean i know u will probably get cut or some shit in your house but heeeeyy, what can you do right? anyway imma be over there with this other chick, peace!''

fucking A this asshole gets worst and worst everytime we get a flashback, also downplaying her efforts to comfort the other girl, fuck me, luckily
according to spoilers he will try to get her back after he realizes he was an asshole to her, ahh i cant wait i love when they try that to get shotdown

I don't really like the licking part cuz Cats tongue have barbed wire like surface irl. Its a manga I know fictional stuff and shit but I can't imagine getting licked by that lol

Group Leader
I let him protect me and spoil me
But nEvER ReLiEd oN him To PrOtECt oR SpOiL ME So ıTs fiNe gUyS

it's been shown in the third volume that shize actually is the one who have romantic feelings towards rhonya
Well yes, but actually no.
At least that's what i think
shize is the one who have strongest romantic feelings among the beast kin. Coz, ryuse start showing his act after shize part.
Sena finally realized his feelings in the third volume.
And even chise, who i think has the most random action to her, saying 'i want to protect her'
So. Yeah, that's. Unless i mistaken for my definition for 'romantic feelings'

Users who are viewing this thread