Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

@Aylik
prob territorial.. NASS is kinda known for that.. and the 2 month without any updates means they sideline this one and doing another one that's more popular..

i LOVED THIS CHAPTER! <3
Please don't stop working on this <3 they had a lot of time to upload, they didn't. But You did such a great job! thank you!

Man, the raws are free so they haven't invested money and they clearly haven't invested much time into translating it in these two months, so what's the big deal?

thanks for translating!! dont be so sorry about updating this!! I'm just glad this updated 😀 you're doing great!

I'm confused did NASS sideline this manga or just waiting for raws? Thank you for updating though

It's been 2 months and no update.
I say *** them. You do a great job. Don't mind them and keep it up!

noo, and here I was looking forward to your translation so much :((

That's so unfair, I mean I am thankful to NASS for the translations, but theire last one was 2 month ago... and you enjoy translating, too... and we enjoy your translation :((

but still, thanks for the 2 chapters :)

I don't get it, why do they have to stop scanlating.
I'd understand it if nass or who they are asked that person to join them, cause as we all saw they are a CAPABLE person being able to do a scanlation on their own on a more than just decent lvl and they even apologized in beforehand for doing so and are stopping after asked which makes the a NICE person.

Why not want more support??? Isn't it nicer to lessen the work for the whole group with capable people? But well, can't be helped, I'd be glad to have more people help me with stuff I like but everyone is different.

I do not get why few people want to hog mangas for themselves when the manga is not even their original work. I understand sniping js not nice, but the single person who did it might have been happy to join them? I doubt there was an offer though. Else we probably would have a different msg.

Take this as a rant. I won't come back to check comments cause I get no notification of it and I am not that in need to defend myself. It's my opinion and you have yours. I need no agreement or disagreement of anyone I probably will only talk once in my life with.
Thanks.

Aggregator gang
I love the series that NASS does but I don't see the problem with you updating a series they haven't touched in a while. I know they're probably really busy with other series but that's even more of a reason to let you update especially since these translations aren't too bad.

thats too baad.. but, thaaaaank you very much for the translation and the update, i hope you would still continue on translating or in other series..

thank you again!

NASS and people there are just ratbags that bully other people.
If they didnt update this series for over 2 months now, just go ahead and translate it, no one can say anything to you.
Seriously you dont even gain money from this shit, I dont understand these "scanlation groups", they all seem like bunch of elitists who validate themselves over stupid shit to me.

Double-page supporter
Well, it looks like the person who uploaded the previous chapters left the group around the time of when chapter 8 was uploaded.

I don't know anything about what's going on with that group or that person, but if the group intends to pick this series up again it would be a very good idea for them to put up a mention about this in the description, to forestall this kind of situation.

Considering that NASS have 30 series in their list, and that this series has had a 3 month gap twice, they can fuck off. They haven't proven this series to be a high priority for them

They've left this great manga hanging for 2 months, and they're stopping someone from updating it just because? I can understand if the raws were just made available or something similar to that but...that ain't on. Thank you for the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread