Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

@veelyra

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

@kaminomikan Yup I would feel threatened but I guess it is a matter of perspective. Is there any intention to threaten in the first place? “I am not asking you to take it down” as well as the use of “please”, “thank you” and a heart emoticon is the effort of not trying to be threatening and impolite but then again it is essentially wrong for them to try to stop the other party in the first place and as you said the other person might end up still being threatened.

Dex-chan lover
@Seracila when a loan expire, and they remember to you "politely" that you have to pay, they even say good morning, "please and thank you" they shouldn't have tried to contact the other translator in the first place, if they had their translation almost finished, they should just have published it.
There was no need to contact the other.

Fed-Kun's army
Wwwwww
I love Sena... But looking at the conversation about Shize... I feel like Sena won't sail... uwu

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like I'm reading something... Inappropriate?

Frolicking sounds so dirty... I think I just read too much smut, someone purify my soul please. XD

@Etesian I'm definitely not taking anyone's side here.
The chapters are divided by author orginally.
Looks like you're new to this and nobody else cleared this misunderstanding I think, so I'll explain briefly.
The weekly mangas which are generally supposed to have 20+ pages in a chapter are divided into parts and published weekly. This is done to lessen the workload.
I hope you're not involved in conspiracy theories.

Awwe after reading the spoiler i feel sad for Sena :<

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Lol this is too ambiguous I can't 😂😂
Just imagine what those tails are in humans, like a part of their ass?
Frolicking is a sexual term for casual snuggling btw 😏😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread