Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Thank you so much for the translation <3 I hope you have as much fun in whatever project you decide to pick up in the future <3 <3

Thank you for your translations! Don't be afraid to coexist! If you wish to upload your own chapters, NAAS can still release their own. Everyone wins!

Thank you for the release!
You are not at fault and considering the group just dropped all the same chapters perfectly edited means they have had them ready for a while, honestly it mkes thair actions very suspicious.
They have a lot of projects and it looks like they are taking on more than they can chew... I wish I could boycott them but im reading too many of their scanlations TT_TT

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and I hope you find another project you enjoy that you can do. I wish it was this one, but with NASS there's gonna be so much tress.

Thank you so much for the chapter, Its sad that such a cute and fluffy story was mistreated by its translators for 2 months.

@hanaatsume, it might have been a short time, but it was still wonderful, thank you so much for translating. I still think it's unfair, that you HAVE to stop translating, even though you like this story and just want to share it with us fellow fans...
Still thanks for the translation, you did a really good job :) looking forward for You to come back, because I kinda doubt that NASS ist keeping up the translation for long 😂

Thank you for uploading sucks that the 1st person to upload after months got chased away by a salty group (Nass)

@hanaatsume
bless your soul thank you for updating this series i thought it was dropped because of [blank's] slow pace 😭😭
its a shame you gotta stop (for now) but looking forward to whatever updates you have for the community to read next

Dex-chan lover
@CatythCatmunchr

I actually hope NASS will upload their version of 10.2. That way we have even more reason to call them out on their bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate you attempting to translate considering it was months since the last chapter but yeah probably best decision to stop since NASS is now releasing again.

I'm happy u decided to upload chapter 10 fully . Beacause noone knows when it might have been posted. I guess see u soon then👐

Users who are viewing this thread