Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

@Yui-Kitamura Thx for the translation! U did it still way faster!
I don’t particularly hate Nass but the whole move of them was just wrong. One vs a big group with fans. With also that bullying drama it made them more doubtful but I’m sure that there are also people in Nass who really enjoy translating and stuff. (But jeez, why those conspiracies from fans that it was an act against Nass ? where is the proof tho? she kindly explained she just enjoyed the series and she was willing to drop if they notified her)

@justforthelulz LMFAO🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hello? Based Department?
Thanks for the chapter, good shit all around.

Great translation, only issue is that there were a few typos. I actually kind of prefer the so called "snipe" chapters, because the ma in group's tl feels kinda stiff at times.

"Might do the next ch if I feel like it"
In my opinion, late better than never. If they dropped it what's next? .. this is not gonna end well if it continues. :/ honestly, put your effort in new series and let us readers enjoy both.

Why i cant read it:( its said "This chapter is unavailable" whyyy😭😭 even tought i look forwad to it

Seeing the beastkin families makes me ask: How do beastkin reproduce in this universe? Is it something specific that is only restricted to the same-animal type? Or???

Dex-chan lover
Good Job and don't back down @Yui-Kitamura... least, many know who the true mofo sniper is...
thanks again for the chapter, love this manga...

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice conversation. Encouraging and sweet and ended in FLOOF.

What good boys, looking out for her like that. I wonder if 5 people's wages can keep a cafe afloat though.

Users who are viewing this thread