Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

How many different names is this town gonna go by? Can't it just be called Damascus? Maybe it's because I'm an english speaker but it seems to me that's obviously what it's named. All of the names so far seem to be a botched spelling of Damascus. 🤔

Thanks, @Yui-Kitamura for the update!

Honestly, I'm enjoying the new translation, it feels more lively and emotional (particularly the last couple of posts). The only this that stops a perfect score would be small side translations of the SFX and inner thoughts—translating those (whether or not they get cleaned) along with TL notes are the difference between a fine translation and a truly profound work of dedicated fanlation! :3

Thank you, though, for your work!

Unless there's an update, I'll lookf or the NASS update for that little caveat.

In the meantime, thank you for your work! :3

I will never understand why this chapter works in incognito mode and not in the regular browser...

Thanks for the hard work!

if you cant read because "no pages" error
open the reader settings and change it to na/eu 1 or 2

this thing happen because the RoW option are dissapearing

also thanks for the scans
it does feels fresh..

I find myself screeching every chapter to the point my siblings give me confused looks

it's been a month... i hope you will keep updating!! don't be bothered by that other group and just do what you want, we'll support you!! and also because i really love this story <\3

I am so glad I found this! I'm so hooked on the story and can't wait for the next chapter😍 Thanks to the translators!!!

Users who are viewing this thread