Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

@Med1um
From what I remember, she uses illusion? magic to protect herself and try to convince the attacker to back off. When he either shoots at her or refuses to leave, she activates the magic that forces him out and bars his entry to the store.
nevermind, I didn’t read this in a while and got mixed up. ignore what i said.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's supposed to be a serious situation, but I literally couldn't stop laughing for close to 5 minutes after seeing that last panel. Like the gun came from so far out of left field that the batter got knocked unconscious.

@ SadPixel
https://mangadex.org/title/54223/i-m-a-banished-villainess-but-i-m-accompanied-by-a-fluffy-creature-my-peaceful-life-starts/chapters/
Maybe?

Leta all be fluffly and eat cakes
The gun, MonkaW
The bad thing about it is that i wont know about what happeneds... Sadge

Double-page supporter
That guy on the last page looks like the one that wanted to give her that anti-beastman necklace. Did he finally go nuts after getting rejected for some furries?

Double-page supporter
I still hope she ends up with Schneider in the end. But maybe it is impossible afterall :')

Don't worry, she will just use magic to protect herself. There is no way the story end like that, we all know this.

And thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
There's no reason this world would have to parallel Earth's tchnological development. So it has guns. Technically we've known that already.

Users who are viewing this thread