Milady Just Wants to Relax

It's a crime that this is being updated more frequently. But apparently, there only exists 7 chapters so far.

Thanks, translators, for all your work on all your projects.

Thanks for the update!
I'm so curious... about her brother... Why is he looking for her?
About her ex-fiance... he deserves to suffer a little ... ok, he deserves to suffer a lot...

Fed-Kun's army
The lion looks like my cat! So cute... Also the white one looks like my other cat! Huehuehuehue

Why do i feel like the Prince purposefully annul the engagement for Ronia sake instead? So she would be free from the burden of having to be perfect.

Idk, he looks like he genuinely care and love Ronia but he probably feel Ronia doesn't fully reciprocate his feelings which makes him insecure. Maybe because Ronia always act as if they gonna separate in the end, he try to re affirm her feelings by making such show? (Which is a stupid move if my assumption is true).

@ChisatoHime, that's interesting theory. I hope it's true and then in the end he finds he can't win her back because she is happily in love with someone else. Also that other girl needs to learn her lesson one day!!!

The raws are updated on the third Wednesday of each month, I can't wait till Feb 19 😭
When a new update comes out it's free for a while, so I'ma remind myself to read the RAW when I can and then eng so I can help support this series quq

I like her life here. It’s muchhhhhh better than the noble life and away from brainless and hateful people.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why the brother is looking for her. I've read every available chapter in the novel (everyone translated to English) but I still can't figure it out.

The prince is an imbecile and he realized his mistake so he is acting all wishy-washy and didn't even apologize like the asshole he is and was more like "why didn't you tell me I misunderstood you" or something like that. Basically, he'll continue to be garbage so there's no hope for him.

But the bother, I can't figure out. Her garbage "mother" and "brother" never cared for her and only cared about their reputation and power. She seems terrified and even traumatized because of her brother in the novel so there's no way he is after her because he wants to change and wants to make amends. He either realized how great she is (she has done so many amazing things in the past including saving the forest and making those contracts) and he realized that in her absence, the family would lose all those benefits or he was just like "the prince wants to get her back so I'll look for her as well so she'll be queen and benefit the family"

Users who are viewing this thread