Milady Just Wants to Relax

Just the usual scans group do, either they tank the chapters or whipping all staff to make sure they get to the latest chapter.

IMHO, @hanaatsume deserve to keep this series, you really do, bud.

Frick off NASS, you unofficially abandoned this series for 2 months then suddenly came back after someone else uploaded it? LOL.
I like your scans group but it seems your attitude and behavior are a mess now.

Whining about "sniping" on a series whose last update was 2 months ago is just ridiculous, like come on now. Scan groups hoarding 30+ series/projects when they lack the manpower and/or the willpower to regularly post updates for them should be as routinely called out as snipers are tbh.

Dex-chan lover
If scan groups are hoarding projects but not translating i think they deserve to be sniped.

Aggregator gang
like how there a new chapter in my feed but when I go to click it it says chapter isnt hasnt been post

What happened to chapter 11? Did NASS make mods delete is or smth???

Dex-chan lover
I spy with my little eye, a disappearing ch 11.. was it from @hanaatsume ? Being taken down by the mods? Wow... Just... Wow...
I came here to read and enjoy manga. And to show some respect to the scanlators group. But i guess, Mangarock is way better than you. At least, no drama there. This drama is really getting on my nerves.. this is plain stupid..

Users who are viewing this thread