f4350989-20b7-48b0-ad3b-59a07f9771c0
Q quiproquo Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 7, 2018 Messages 529 Sep 10, 2023 #2 Thanks for the chapter. Are there any remaining chapters left to translate?
hourai Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 126 Sep 10, 2023 #3 Thanks for the chapter. Kana going against the flow, nothing new.
silverpetricof Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 8,920 Sep 10, 2023 #4 This Summer absolutely sucked ngl. But a dose of Minami-ke makes it ever so slightly better. Thanks for the translation (at least where I am it's only NOW starting to cool down and feel like Fall ).
This Summer absolutely sucked ngl. But a dose of Minami-ke makes it ever so slightly better. Thanks for the translation (at least where I am it's only NOW starting to cool down and feel like Fall ).
Kaarme Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 24,143 Sep 10, 2023 #5 This summer was already over before I noticed.