Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
Looks like it's a fetish manga (it appeals to my fetishes though). Whether I drop this or not depends on how good the ecchi is or how dumb the plot gets. It's not a bad start though.

Group Leader
Looks like it's a fetish manga (it appeals to my fetishes though). Whether I drop this or not depends on how good the ecchi is or how dumb the plot gets. It's not a bad start though.

It appears to have come to my attention that I have successfully apprehended an individual of perverse disposition within this vicinity.

Dex-chan lover
with this we know what your fetish is dear sir author, but i didn't interested at all.
adios

Dex-chan lover
Honestly seems like it could be a interesting plot, but I hope it doesn’t just go the nsfw ish route on it later on, I’m kinda curious what’ll happen next.

Fed-Kun's army
They making "Guro" an actual manga now... At this point, any tag can be a manga given enough time

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting, I wonder (not really) if the rich kid has anything to do with MC being refused his human rights.
Now, depending on how weird the kink fest becomes, this might be great or a hard pass.
Thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
My suspension of disbelief is shattered by the cannibalism part. At 17, there's got to be a huge amount of public services under that MC, and when given a choice between selling them off for some paltry sum, or letting them become a profitable member of society, I'd assume they'd choose the latter.

That and birthrates dropping even harder than in most developed countries in our reality, 'cause people who might've had "citizen" children are now lipstick testers, pets or inside "I can't believe it's not chicken" brand of hotdogs.

The slavekeeping part is much more believable, especially if the selection process wasn't vague as all hell and had clear conditions. It could be some form of eugenics, where the gubmint decided that, for example, people with Kansai accents do not represent 'pure' Japanese spirit, and thus are not worthy of being citizens. Or people with behavioral/mental issues, or criminals. But so far, I haven't seen clear ideology behind the whole system, just the "they aren't like us" thing people keep telling themselves and others.

Anyways, I'm interested and will ignore huge holes in the story if the thing itself is entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
m6asd42jka4b1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread