Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wow. I really wasn't expecting him to just come out and admit all that. I do think he is a bit too "heavy" but at least he is telling her up front and letting her decide for herself how she feels about it, this is a lot better a development that it being kept a secret for too long and her finding out from someone else.

Aggregator gang
this manga is precious, I love the female lead for telling her friends first about the problem which really what common shoujo mangas lacks. She speak her mind, he speaks her mind. I love them.

ugh I love open communication instead of stupid pretentious drama even tho the guy is a creep

@jak I agree to an extent- I appreciate how he’s at least upfront w our mc but it still doesn’t take away the fact that he’s overly possessive/stalkerish,, which makes him a creep,, but yeah I do like his genuineness w mc

I kinda understand the mc’s feelings right now... it isn’t a bother that he’s ‘heavy’, but.... she’d be tots guilty, to think he knows she lied.... it’s like she knows he knew when she betrayed her, or something like that.....
she won’t pretend to be upset/annoyed with him, rather she’d be apologetic, that’s my hypothesis, at least.

I really like the way the female character confronts her feelings and is quite honest, but jfc this dude needs to c h i l l.

I love that they're actually communicating instead of needless drama. Can't wait to see how she responds!

Group Leader
I'm not sure how I feel about this manga so far. I know possessiveness is often something romanticised in shoujo like this, but if this is actually talking it as seriously as it should and tackling it I might like this a lot more. It seems to be going a nice direction at least.

Yep, red flags! Red flags everywhere!

I’m glad that this is actually mentioned in earnest considering how MC is characterized as naive. I hope they actually figure things out rather than handwave it away as, it’s okay as long as they’re in love, like other mangaka do. Be a shame with all the good build up we’ve been given these past couple chapters.

Double-page supporter
Hm, I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the main characters. I do think that the main guy does seem to have some issues which seem to make a lot of us bristle, but I think he's actively looking for someone who will understand and be with him in a healthy way, and maybe this pure first-timer at love is the answer. Not everyone is perfectly balanced as individuals, so it's okay that the guy admits he has a side that scares his loved ones away and trusts her enough to take the risk and share that. I think the characters are good, but the series is just not providing enough of what I'm looking for (after one of the chapters, I said out loud "Nothing happened", so I'll be dropping it here.

We had a stamp rally at Senior High, First time I didn't care because it was waste of money. The next year we had to participate because it will be considered as our graded project. I had to join the dance group that will represent our department in a competition just to get that project graded because I don't have much money I wanted to save. :( This psycho is abusing her naivety.

Users who are viewing this thread