Minus Skill-mochi Yonin ga Atsumattara, Nanka Synergy Hakki Shite Saikyou Party ga Dekita Ken - Ch. 8.1 - The Circle of Synergy

Dex-chan lover
so glad this got picked up again. i was dreading having to use the manga up app to read the official release which isnt far behind here.

Dex-chan lover
I saw KC dropped this series, and I like the priestess, so I gave this a crack. If no one else declare their claim of this series and save it from my CCCC-spamming ass, then carry on with 8.2. I plan to release a part every three to four days.
Please, and thank you :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the TL for this, I like the idea of this series had been waiting for a continuation. I hope it goes well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up the series.

No new information yet, so run down on previous incident on chapter is enough. for those you lazy to look at previous chapters:

swordman's debuff makes -80% drop rate
the healer debuff is to make it as if she does the kill even if someone else kills.
I think the mage's debuff is to make it so whomever get the kills get debuffed.
Thief's debuff makes it so all debuff goes to him instead. the level of debuff ranks [not multiples] by the number of people debuffed [so maxed at 1 due to healer], but also changes by drop rate increase].

So the when the frost chimera was killed, the debuff from should have gone to the healer. but she said she didn't get the debuff.
the theif didn't notice a debuff.

I think that is due to the swordman's debuff, which is -80% drop rate

Chapter 6 page 38: Thief assumed Misfortune + Drop rate [Med] = Low rank debuff nullified.
Seems like there is 4 levels of rank.
Warrier is Drop rate [SP], which is 4, might cover the miss misfortune aspect or more.
So either Low or Medium rank debuff is nullified.

Mage = each kill = 3% debuff, which adds up. There was the question of how that works with thief skills since different system. Thief is rank, which mage adding.

I'm guessing the 3% debuff is consider low, so it get negated by the warror. In a normal case where they kill alot [say 20], priest would get hit by 60% debuff [3*20].
However, each debuff is sent to the thief, but negated.

Note: they tested with debuff small. so still question for larger debuff though.
This is wrong in very weird ways.

Mage debuff stacks multiplicatively, Thief consolidation happens by rank. None of them stack additively.

When the priest takes the debuffs, she receives 1 stack for each kill, so there is no change in the number of debuff stacks, but removing the debuffs is easy since there is only 1 target.

The question is if the 3% debuff modified by drop rate will underflow into a positive buff, and whether that buff will rank up from consolidation.

Mage debuff stacks multiplicatively, Thief consolidation happens by rank. None of them stack additively.

When the priest takes the debuffs, she receives 1 stack for each kill, so there is no change in the number of debuff stacks, but removing the debuffs is easy since there is only 1 target.

The question is if the 3% debuff modified by drop rate will underflow into a positive buff, and whether that buff will rank up from consolidation.
Based on page 9, pretty sure you are correct. Whether it's an underflow or a sign flip due to negative multiplying by negative, either way it's resulting in a buff. I'm sure the author will explain the math somewhere in this chapter, so looking forward to that.

Thanks @Oracle39 for picking this up! Been reading this one for a while so excited to get some more chapters.

Group Leader

Sorry, my mistake by wording [though you can understand by intention]
[stats]*[0.97]^[stack number.]
It the stack number get added up [my intentions of the word added up], but it is multiplicatively.

But as I point out, there uncertain factor of how the de-buff is calculated for thief.
Thief goes by rank.
but stack number doesn't have a rank in first place? Considering each stack is consider it own de-buff [a debuff of rank special is different from rank low [which confirmed to be negated due to swordman]

Based on page 9, pretty sure you are correct. Whether it's an underflow or a sign flip due to negative multiplying by negative, either way it's resulting in a buff. I'm sure the author will explain the math somewhere in this chapter, so looking forward to that.

Thanks @Oracle39 for picking this up! Been reading this one for a while so excited to get some more chapters.
Mage has the Initial 10% buff, which they didn't explain yet to thief.
Though question is if is 110% or 113% current status is a question.

I like how each time the party encounters a new member, they group up and give off a "one of us" energy. Then the last person who got recruited ask the new member to join their party but in a lovers confession misunderstanding way.

Users who are viewing this thread