Miracle App Store

i thought he served in the military how come he is so naive and so out of place when it comes to situations

@micr233 Do you know how the military is in Korea? The military service I know (those are multiple countries), consists of cleaning and doing some odd jobs which dont really require any education or intelligence. You have to remember that the military brings all kinds of people together and even the most stupid person has to find a place. It is by no means a school, it is a workplace, where even the stupidest person has to be able to work. And of course you get to shoot a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
at first it's like "what the heck did i read?! but it's funny, should i continue?" then i choose to continue reading and then i say to myself "hoou... it's interesting! i should rating this webtoon 8 stars!" and when i reach ch.17, i shout to my phone "i want more!!!"

that's all my reaction to this webtoon. enjoy your time. ?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm leaving this comic the author mad the mc so stupid it made me wanted to puke, fucking hell, the author made him such a wuss cant even think with logic, didn't even buy any defensive items how stupid can you be, 2 years in the military and still didn't care about his own safety, left a girl alone on a date night, doesnt even give her the scarf he made, what the fuck author, you just killed his character with that 1 chapter

Double-page supporter
Cmon now man,
does every MC have to be a perfect xianxia/isekai genius, immortal, never wrong character?
at least its no self insert character and he seems very interesting as an MC lol.
these are the stories you just have to read and not put yourself in the mc

Double-page supporter
the mc is dumb as hell and the manga is all around not that good. Also the series was cancelled

Dex-chan lover
If all he's looking for is money, and he can hire as many workers as he wants. Why doesn't he gets like two more workers to knit more scarves ? He still has those needles, no reason for them to rust.

The MC might be an idiot, but the story could still be really interesting if it starts to focus on other app users and the crazyness they all bring with them.

Dex-chan lover
Plot armor and deus ex machina helped the MC all the time, basically he's just being very lucky when he made a lot of stupid decisions. It might be fine for a story if he actually got an actual lasting repercussions from his stupidity, but no, the author made everyone else dumber than the MC to make him look better.

it might have been interesting if the MC wasn't such a greedy shit. earn enough for telekinesis and then done, you're out, everything else is gravy but nooooooo, the mc is stupid and instead of taking the op power he got turned into a melee ranged Pikachu. ffs

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is just trying really hard not to go down the Fantasy route too hard, and tries to steer clear of it as much as possible.
I mean, I can already see this manga turning into a cultivation, xianxia story, in which the MC has to train and earn techniques -- otherwise, the evil greedy bad guy person will destroy him! etc. You get the idea.
Honestly, I don't expect much from this story. But considering the levels of garbage we get from Asia on a consistent basis, this one did not hit the shitter just yet.

P.S:
@Teney
I'm not too sure what that guy meant by "the MC is totally naive", but I gotta say at least one thing regarding what you wrote about the army.
Even if every single "retard" is conscripted, the mere fact that you have to share a room with them, under military discipline, for a few years, is going to be something that'd change you. It doesn't quite matter what you do there, the social interactions you have in such an environment is abnormal enough to encourage enough changes to your personality, for better or worse.

Double-page supporter
that is unles he is grouped with other retards so they enforce each others retardedness lol

Just saw the announcement on the discord, I really don't think this manga will get any popularity from a once a week publishing. If experience serves its purpose, when things like this go to 1 chapter a week it means that it's gonna be dropped soon, so we should prepare for the worst.

Lol the status of this manhwa on mangaupdates says it's completed at 50 chapters in COO. That's way too short for something like this. It probably got axed, which isn't surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread