Mir's Legend - The Forgotten Ones

This one has that old fashioned fill like games Frome the late 90's and early 2000's had. Not the new stuff that all looks the same.

Can someone please pick this up? I am dying for more AT Kenny, even though he only makes the art for this one. Which he definitely had fun drawing. Anyone who has read ID will know.

@4fliction It's ID - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy. Yes, that is the proper title. You can find it by clicking on the artist's name of this one, it's the only other listed work by him.
ID has a refreshing mix of over-powered "Isekai" protag (it was before the SAO boom to the genre) with lovable dorks as side characters and world building we sadly never got the full pay-off for.
Because it was axed at some point. I think because the publisher went bankrupt? Don't quote me on that. It ended together with The Sword of the Emperor, although it listed as "complete" on here.
I recall too well how chaotic it suddenly got with massive jumps only to get the story over with at the end.
But this is about ID. Which I can only recommend. Even with how "overpowered" ID is, he is still very much challenged and by far not unbeatable. Even some of the antagonists are a quite likeable. I still like to give it a read every now and again, just to remember the times of when I was still new to reading manga online.

Flat story and 1D char. IS really like watching someone else playing a video game from the middle, though. The backstory is uninteresting and there are too many encounters/fights, making every chap just a pointless fighting sequence. I couldn't bear reading past chap6, it's too boring

Users who are viewing this thread