Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.

How about.... just being honest? Cause at this point, just honestly telling him that she's attracted to him is probably the best.

And I don't think, with his baggage from the past, that he would prefer any sort of complex "plan" or "strategy". Just be honest and meaningfully tell him that you are interested in seeing how things could go between the two of you...
SHOW HIM THE BOOBA

the duality of man

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.

How about.... just being honest? Cause at this point, just honestly telling him that she's attracted to him is probably the best.

And I don't think, with his baggage from the past, that he would prefer any sort of complex "plan" or "strategy". Just be honest and meaningfully tell him that you are interested in seeing how things could go between the two of you...
This would work out perfectly fine if they weren't boss & subordinate like he mentioned

Dex-chan lover
Pon and Kon might be able to help Misato san with some love strategy.

Dex-chan lover
lol, regression followed by date
Who wants to bet she confesses and he conveniently doesn't hear it so she chickens out? Again!?
:angery::qq::pout::worry:

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids! Friend is but temporary, Bread is eternal!

Dex-chan lover
The absolute bombshell of the office worried about if her boss will see her as a woman. Girl, he is gonna be focused on bread

Dex-chan lover
hilarious how I learn that it's a common trick at buffets to get people to eat more filling grains over more expensive meat or fish based dishes, and then here I am learning that bread buffets that only serve bread are a thing lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm delicious breadst

A bread buffet? Who the hell just eats bread for a meal?
flat_800x800_075_t.u9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A bread buffet? Who the hell just eats bread for a meal?
I'm from France. We revere bread like the second coming of Harold Christ or something. Still I have never heard of a bread buffet or a bread meal. Japan is truly an amazing nation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm from France. We revere bread like the second coming of Harold Christ or something. Still I have never heard of a bread buffet or a bread meal. Japan is truly an amazing nation.
They did invent curry bread, melon bread, and yakisoba bread.

Users who are viewing this thread