Miss Angel and Miss Devil

Dex-chan lover
@gzuuuul from what I have pieced together, the TL team has been posting the chapter previews as oneshots and then reuploading the actual chapter and renaming it to the correct name at a later date. The reason for doing so is to keep other aggregator sites from pilfering their work. Not sure how successful that has been. However, it has been upsetting the fan base here a bit as it’s confusing when new chapters are being released.

As far as the skipped chapters of 170-199, someone else stated that they didn’t like the story arc, so they skipped it. Not sure how accurate that is though.

Just my luck that I’ve waited months for the English translation to catch up and translate the Hanulim and Yosua arc only to find out that it’s missing and was skipped. If anyone knows where I could read those missing chapters please let me know. I am willing to pay, donate or become a patron to help support the English translations.

if any of y’all know someone who can translate the hanulim and yosua PLEASE lemme know, like i’d literally pay them :((

@zianne for what i understand from the discord if we want the 2 missing arcs then a new translator need to do it.

Hope the missing chapts gets translated
:( its hard to catch up with the story with missing arc/s

I guess the author makes this just to satisfying herself (just my opinion tho), but I think we have the same taste.

Supporter
Really I invested time togothrough one of my fav mangass and now there is storyline missing and no updates? Translators, I do sincerely appreciaye your work, from the heart, but this is not fair!

Supporter
I checked the comments to try to find what this series is about cuz there's essentially NO synopsis at all, but every single comment is about missing chapters and the like. Nothing about the series itself. Is it really that boring?

Dear translator,
I have a request can you please please translate the missing chapters that you skipped. You don't like them but we really want to see hanulim and yousa's which is being skipped.........so again please do it for us........thank you very much.😊😄

Users who are viewing this thread