Miss Not-So Sidekick

I nearly screamed when I saw that it was updated! I love this comic so much thank you guys for translating and I cant wait to see future updates >.<

no one:
arwin: *writes the entirety of lewis caroll's through the looking glass while latte is dying*

but also FUCK YES go save your girl boi

i laughed so freaking hard at the eet eez wat eet eez meme omg this manhwa is just so hilarious

Argh. I checked the raws. Now I know why updates take about months to make, there are sooooo many parts to clean and its soooooo hard too. RIP cleaners of this manga. >.<

i just binge read the whole series last night and this is literally hands down the best reincarnation manhwa EVER oh my GOD i fr cant wait for an update UGHHHH

Contributor
Hm... how do I put this... This is the best Okay reincarnation isekai I've read in a while. Definitely bingeable. In fact, you might have to in order to process what is going on

In the first chapter, the MC mentions that the source work is pretty typical, but the writing style is what made it captivating. This is kind of like that. If you were to actually describe what was going on, it would be pretty difficult to do so in a way that would make someone want to read it. Instead, you might describe the memeiness and the insane stuff going on, because that is what really carries it. And damn does it carry it far

I don't have too many problems with the art itself, but they don't make it very clear which parts are fantasy and which parts are the MC actually acting up. The flow is kind of all over the place. Sometimes things happen for no reason and no consequence. And somehow, all this takes place over the course of a month. I think most people including the author forgot that though, so whatever

Some pros are that they take advantage if the Isekai setting beyond clairvoyance and introducing new technology, and the original male love interests are not immediately in love with her just cause she's got an atypical personality (well, one of them seems to, but he is uh). There seems to be an underlying mystery going on with the original MC, but like... who cares I guess. It apparently isn't super important

Overall, it is definitely worth reading if you want something to binge

Hey! What happened to all the chapters????? i loved this manhwa T_T Why is it that NASS/BUCCI GANG scans always gets removed???? What's going onnnnn T_T

Users who are viewing this thread