Miss Not-So Sidekick

@Malmequer i certainly agree we should be thankful for their hard work, but it is true that they're taking on a lot which doesn't seem like a sound idea, just work-wise. I hope theyre not being overworked, honestly. additionally there's a whole fuss about sniping series, so other groups cant just translate carelessly, so taking so many series just becomes hoarding. and then it takes a long time. I'm fine with it taking time as I appreciate the hard work put into it, but if its taking a long time because they keep taking on series, it seems foolish to me... but the same can be said about any group honestly. so i dont think its completely unfair to complain about it taking so long *because* they have so many projects. but we should also appreciate their hard work... i think theyre both correct statements

Anyway I just hope they don't have to pay for their hubris lol

Dex-chan lover
😫AAAAHHHHH CLIFF HANGER!!!!😱😫 Also thanks for the update.

I thought about arwin making an appearance but they can shock us if the Duke saves her😏

Fed-Kun's army
I just saw the recent raws and i now want to know what Arwin is saying soooo badly :'))

I'm rooting on you BUCCI GANG!!! I'll keep waiting for you guys XD

Really can't stress how much I love this webtoon. Even though it has the same isekai premise, everything else is so different and we can actually see how much Latte struggles in her role. humour is top notch, emotional moments are timed well and very well done, there is a lot of intrigue as well! It's hard to tell what the male characters and the real protagonist is thinking and sometimes due to her insecurity Latte is an unreliable narrator!
Female lead is so good, she's tough and funny, but isn't a surface level of tough and positive like other heroines, it's easy to understand her on a real level.
Arwin's development is actually very believable too, you will see once Bucci Gang translate the raws. Anyone who falls in love for the first time in their cold life would have that thought process, whether it is with a baby, a pet, or a lover.

FAAAAKKKKK THIS WEBTOON IS SOO FKING FUNNYY I CANT STPP WHEEZING AT THE MAIN CHARACTER SHE’S SOOSOSODOOFOFIDJB FUYNNYNYNN I CAAAANNNTTTTT

Hmm seems like offical english catching up idk if they might continue i think they at 80s

Gosh I love reading this. Thanks for uploading another chapter. Also the "yeet" part made me laugh 😂

Users who are viewing this thread