Miss Not-So Sidekick

Double-page supporter
is this the start of another male lead fall for her too? oh oh i have a theory that this muscle gang was actually sent by
tower magician (i forgot his name sorry, so bad at remembering name) so that he could came and save the daaayy. the muscle gang literally everywhere she went and the only one that know her exact location is? tower magician.
UHHH I'M SO EXCITEDDD

This manhwa is utterly hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard to tears while reading throughout the chapters. I've really been enjoying this a lot. The art gets utterly ridiculous at times because it parodies memes, common tropes, and characters from famous medias. I really like the protagonist because she's really funny. I'm excited to see what happens next. This is definitely re-read material.

@QueenNoob @winterbearVnte I’m not too sure, but I assume it’s because a different group translated chapters 1-52. You can find the firs few chapters on other websites like these, but they sadly haven’t translated the missing chapters.

I looked at the raws ahead of time and I will just say that I absolutely cannot wait until chapters 110-113, so excited!

Thank you for the translation 💖

Jokes one y'all, Arwin will catch it for our MC lmao! (probably...certainly...surely...I hope so....at least....😭😭😂😂)

Users who are viewing this thread