Miss Not-So Sidekick

just kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

spoilers

Latte is gonna end up in a dark forest and she can't use the teleportation scrolls to get out because they're frauds (all thanks to that evil woman). Arwin can see when and where Latte teleports anywhere thanks to a magic crystal and a map (that's how he manages to swoop in and save her at different times). He sees that she's in trouble (a monster is threatening her and is about to kill her) and comes to save her, but then she faints and Arwin realizes just how important she is to him. Also Latte heavily believes she's just a side character so it's impossible for her to die, so when she's almost killed by the monster she's gets a little shocked and is like "but why? I'm just a side character, this stuff only happens to main characters".

Ohlala so sensual~~
Social distancing Arwin, yo !! 😭🤣🤣
Our MC is really dependable and strong I'm so glad Arwin is the Male Lead and the fact that he hates Ibelin pleases me a lot Haha!!

Aggregator gang
BUCCHIGANG is ahead of the official tl
lol

And I'm still confused why this has a reverse harem tag, in definition a reverse harem is when 3 or more males like a female, and no one has 3 or more people likeing them, not even Iblen

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why this is so highly rated. The dialogues is awkward at best and the pacing is all over the place.

Can anyone tell me where I could read the novel? I tried searching for it but i keep getting reddits or blog posts about it.
Alsooo thanks for the update! Team Arwin ftw lol

Wooohooo! Arwin xLatte ftw!! Love it~❤️❤️❤️❤️ also tbh Arwin is pretty handsome more than the other two lolololol

This webtoon is pure gold and I'm glad I read it. Thank you, bucci gang, for all the hard work 💖

Users who are viewing this thread