Miss Not-So Sidekick

Does this novel have a point or end game to it? I mean, what is the final goal to this narrative or the protagonist? 🤔. There are so many novels now with the same plot and all (if not most) are on going to the point you don't even remember what was the plot or purpose. Most of these are starting to feel like one piece (no end or point in sight).

I'm loving this.
A bit bummed about
the fact that the novel has a second route where she end up with Kenneth instead of Arwin as I like Kenneth much more
but at least there is that novel version.
That I'll NEVER READ!

Fed-Kun's army
@SaphireE90 One Piece fans may not like it but I've said it before, every arc basically has the same formulated structure repeated. I've only ever watched the anime and didn't bother reading the manga though, sort of stopped watching the anime for a few years because of how little Toei cares for it and the inherent pacing issues because the anime doesn't really do filler arcs but instead opts to add as much filler as possible into each episode.

I'm waiting for Arvin to come and steal the show. Or wait, since she arrived with Kenneth as his partner, will Kenneth give his hunt to latte instead of Ibelin?

@SaphireE90 I think latte's goal is to see the end of the novel and explore what happens after everything she knows about. She said in one of the newer chapters
I want to explore the world unknown to me or something like that
which means she's just curious about what'll happen next I think

The muscle gang better be important later on, because I felt like too much emphasis (ei too many chapters) were dedicated to them. I almost forgot what Kenneth looked like! I seriously felt like I was watching filler (with the exception of the Arwin moments) - and the bad kind! Like at least some filler has character development, I felt like the muscle gang storyplot is pointless, and honestly if they become important later, I doubt it would even be exciting.

about who she ends up with ig?
apparently, there's an extra? spin-off? in the novel about what it would be like if kenneth happened to end up with lotte! It's not translated so im just sharing the knowledge

Hope the whole novel gets translated though 😔 if the manhwa is already this good, then wouldn't the original be better?

Users who are viewing this thread