Miss Not-So Sidekick

Woooooo! You go arwin! I love this guy lol I wish I can do things like him so I can send someone I hate there. Sadly, reality is there.....

Hey, does someone know where I can read the novel? I don't care the language as long as it's in a "latin" alphabet (french, spanish, english..). I know there is a novel, it is even finished on kakao page and I don't understand why a pretty popular webcomic like this one is translated when its very own novel is not... thank you a lot!

Dex-chan lover
yo, just wanna drop a huge bomb here.

today, in this day raw release
latte and arwin kissed.

The raws are on chapter 130, if I'm not mistaken. What's happening? Did Bucci Gang drop this?

I BEG OF YOU, YOU MAGNIFICENT BEASTS. PLEASE GRACE US WITH AN UPDATE, THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS I TRULY LOOK FORWARD TO. PLEASE I'LL LITERALLY GROVEL AT YOUR FEET-

for those of you agitated souls- youtube has all the translations upto chap 131 rn. gets updated weekly

Finished earlier chapters on another site but I am honestly close to dropping.

Inner monologue makes up for about 80% of the content. No one has any personality except MC. Everyone else is incredibly dry. Not sure if it gets better or what and I have been pulling through simply because I like MC. But again, her inner monologues are just...silly and cute, but they last way too long. There is not much substance otherwise but so many people say they like it I am hoping it gets better.

Edit: I caught up and it gets much, much better

Users who are viewing this thread