Miss Not-So Sidekick

Y’all translate so Goddamn slow. Might as well drop it. I read ahead at 2 different places... WAAAYY AHEAD... where u been? Like seriously? 4 months? Atp barely anyone reading your translations... You not bothering w this manga lol, drop it. Let some other scans translate it pls.

@HotGirlShi wow don't be so rude lmao, people here are working hard to translate comics for free, just keep quiet, be grateful, and read some where else without kicking up a fuss

Guys, the completed up there means completed in country of origin, not fully scanlated o3o

If mangaupdates is correct, it ends at chapter 139... o3o

Group Leader
The official is nearing completion. It is currently at chapter 127 and is slated to end at chapter 139.

Support the official. Link is in the description. Thanks.

Just a few more chapters and this will end. I binge read this manhwa in just one day and it was worth it. Thank you Scanlation Group for the translation.

@Contention the raw was completed, but not with the eng TL, there are 20+ more chapter until this one finished (it finished at ch 139)

contain spoiler from ch 120++

for some ppl, arwin and lotte development are bit rushed at ch 129 (even lotte think that it's a bit suddenly)

but if you aware enough, arwin already show interest at lotte at the begining, she treat lotte differently, he even take care of her by himself right

things i like are that lotte have crush on arwin but she is a bit awkward with him because she is affraid of him and has low expectation about his feeling, but when arwin confessing his feeling for her, she just accept him because she confirmed his feeling for her, and no big understanding after that, lotte know that misunderstanding is the a bad troupe and she made things as clear as possible

omg it ended............. T=T I SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IMA CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS WAS SO GOOD AND THERES NO MOREEEEE T_T
At least I haven't finished reading it yet but knowing that the raws are completed makes me sad because I live for this and i wanted it to go on forever...

Since there were no comment section on tappytoons I want to express my feelings here instead

the ending is near!!!! I’m so giddy at what’s happening with Ibelin now and see what’s it like on her perspective since there were times whe was showing her annoyed face and the acting all innocent-like but not really is really weird. Man. It just excites me to see it unfolds more

Omg, it says here the series is completed so I'll voice my feelings here teehee
Ibelin is not kind. She's just a manipulative bitch who is 100% aware of how people treat her so she passively uses them to make it seem that she's kind. Lmao, oh well can't blame her since she grew up with too much love and attention. Because of that she thought highly of herself.
I hope they'll be making a manhwa on the side stories, this is perfection 😁.

@Ricecakesd

i agree with you , but rather than just a manipulative bitch she's more like a mentally underdeveloped adult.

shit in life make ppl growing as a person, our mentality changes from time to time because of that, but not with ibelin, her life is almost smooth as silk, most of her life problem from her childhood and OG story is just to advance the plot or shaping her as the mary stu protagonist, not things that make her human or growing as a person

Since we’re really nearing the end
Currently at ch. 135
And I haven’t seen a spoiler for this one
I had to wonder (this probably be answered on the next 1-2 chapters but)

Did the prince ever liked Ibelin? From what happened over the course of the whole saga, he is the only one left that may or may not have really got attracted to Ibelin though. And he hasn’t appeared for a while nor talked to Latte as what did Kenneth did so hmm?

i like how people just gave up waiting for an update on mangadex and just read it somewhere else while still using the mangadex comment section to voice out their thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread