Misumi-san wa Misukasenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Misumi-san can't be cautious

Aggregator gang
Hi guys. How have you been?

This time we confirmed that Yuri-kun has another power. Thanks to it, I realized that in previous chapters a certain combination of kanji appeared many times when characters were referring to a specific type of supernatural power. I think these are the proper names, like “Rasengan” in Naruto. From now on, I’ll try to always use the same translation for these. So far we had:
透視能力 - toushi nouryoku (see through ability) - which MTLs translated as "clairvoyance ability" or "to see through" or something similar. I decided to call it "x-ray vision" to save the other phrases for more general or descriptive lines.
千里眼 - senrigan (thousand miles eye) - I’ll stick with the literal translation, because it sounds good enough IMO.

Second thing, if you don't know, in Japan the surname is placed before the name and I’m using the same convention. So, when the MC introduced himself on the phone, he first said his surname "Yuri" and then his name, which is "Keito". Similarly, “Misumi” and “Harue” are names as well.

And that's all I have for today. Hope you liked this one. Take care ;*

Dex-chan lover
My theory about the activation condition: Is it horniness, or love?

"I want real love baby, oooh don't leave me waiting, I've got real love baby, wait until you taste me"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Ah yes, the obvious answers. Clearly it's because he has mana and you emit a special energy. Definitely doesn't only work on you because you're the only one he has eyes for or anything like that.. Definitely not that you're the only one he cares about, no sir-ee. That's just silly talk, mana is far more obvious.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter! Ah yes, the obvious answers. Clearly it's because he has mana and you emit a special energy. Definitely doesn't only work on you because you're the only one he has eyes for or anything like that.. Definitely not that you're the only one he cares about, no sir-ee. That's just silly talk, mana is far more obvious.
Going like that, our girl will get a Nobel prize for some quantum mechanics shenanigans before realizing

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that he can see her because she's the one on his mind. After all, have we seen any other characters or him seeing through them?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread