Mitsuba Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Fine Wine Of Victory

Supporter
Google translated web novel chapters have a bit more details: Mitsuba wanted the gun because while she couldn't ask for the cannon, she wanted the gun which had been used as a grave marker. Miguel is also not keen on the idea of doing anything to his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she already murdering children, no mercy for the weed cult

Dex-chan lover
I know this isn’t the point of the series, but will Mitsuba and Krohn get together? Krohn definitely swings that way, she said she wants a wife after all and she seems to think Mitsuba is cute. Of course there’s the fact that she is a cursed hell child who murders children, but I’m not sure if that would be a turn off for Krohn. Would Mitsuba be interested in her though? She is definitely interested in other people and making friends, but she’s 11 so probably not old enough for that kind of desire yet unless she’s an early bloomer. She also might not be gay, so y’know.

Dex-chan lover
the easiest way to go down in history is leaving a bloody path, and seems author is thinking of going that way...

Dex-chan lover
Google translated web novel chapters have a bit more details: Mitsuba wanted the gun because while she couldn't ask for the cannon, she wanted the gun which had been used as a grave marker. Miguel is also not keen on the idea of doing anything to his sister.

I would want the rifle used as my grave's marking as a souvenir too... I swear I am not an immortal abomination masquerading as a cute girl.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she already murdering children, no mercy for the weed cult
Anakin would be proud:

anakin-not-just-the-men.gif

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, her stepmother is going to absolutely burn in hell if they meet again. Her ambitions is so high that it will be the tinder of her downfall.

It's good that Mitsuba still views the world that everyone is equal and nobody is above the law. If she didn't. well.... The apocalypse would have started after they released her to the wild.

Dex-chan lover
If the Greeners launched large scale riots in the capital, Public Security Bureau can call her in to bring in the artillery and give them a whiff of magic shots!

Users who are viewing this thread