Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 28 - Leashed Night Walk at School With The Girl From Another Class

Dex-chan lover
image.png

She says as she VOMITS OUT art supplies

Dex-chan lover
basically in the original he was raving about how ghosts steal your shirikodama, a fictional ball that you keep in your butt that kappa desire in legends for some reason.
This is why Mitsuishi's response is to image eating Hajime's shirikodama.

I simplified it to "butthole" so it still sounds funny and didn't involved working all that into the translation.
ok i think it was a little oversimplified but thanks for the context

I'll ask genuine question - what the hell is this story about? I really, really want to be on the same page as a person, that understand this manga, but at this point I'm just getting more and more confussed each chapter. Why some chapters have different art-style? Why the story isn't coherent anymore (compared to begining of the story)? Or is it, and I'm just too close-minded to understand it? If anyone understand what is going on, please, I'm more than happy to hear your explanation.
Yeah I kinda agree with the story isn't as coherent as the early chapters. I think the author kinda succumbed to putting a lot of gags and trying to make it funnier. Back then, in the early chapters, the vibe was more like tension and kinda ambiguous in a sense that where the romance was heading. There were a lot of physical intimacy, but not verbally which was what made it interesting in the first place, because it's like the opposite of a general rom-com formula.

Double-page supporter
Here i was, thinking she's literally perfect and then she just agrees to scat fetish.

IMG_20230526_045058.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I'll ask genuine question - what the hell is this story about? I really, really want to be on the same page as a person, that understand this manga, but at this point I'm just getting more and more confussed each chapter. Why some chapters have different art-style? Why the story isn't coherent anymore (compared to begining of the story)? Or is it, and I'm just too close-minded to understand it? If anyone understand what is going on, please, I'm more than happy to hear your explanation.
Personally, I see this as a fever dream. Yes, it's weird, and yes, it's mostly disjointed and incoherent, but it's also entertaining, which keeps me hooked.
Frankly it's the same reason I enjoy Chainsaw Man.

Users who are viewing this thread