Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
She likes Taiyaki? She can't be all that bad then. :02: (Page 16)
8T4UCd2.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
idk why i assumed it was an imposter either the two of them are different person just reading a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
I think the publisher's description not referencing 1-nen A-gumi no Monster instead does this series injustice.
At least I hope the plot for this one will make more sense & not become convoluted while also making you question yourself on what is going on.
Injustice? I remember 1-nen A-gumi no Monster becoming kinda bad like 27 chapters into it, does it get better later? :thonk:
I'm still following it sadly & let me tell you that it is still confusing as hell. The beginning of it was great as Jimi sensei's behavior was hilarious. Take my opinion with a grain of salt but I'd say you probably better of turning your brain off if you decide to pick it up again.

As for this manga, I have to say I was not expecting that twist at the end. Here I thought she was some girl that is obsessed with the past & didn't like change but certainly not the whole she is a girl assuming Miyu's identity. I will say that I appreciate that she was willing to stand up for him while also manipulate the situation in her favor. Hope the ride isn't too suspenseful & not lead to someone getting stabbed (or being made into takiyaki). Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread