Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 5 - Murai's Home, Set Ablaze

Dex-chan lover
She definitely comes off as majorly unhinged, that one thing's for sure. Still can't even be sure WHAT she is. She could be supernatural, or some crazy-ass identity-stealing stalker. And she could be doing the things she does while actually having good intentions (this could actually manage to improve their lives, though it's a very risky gambit), or she she might just want to fuck with people in horrible ways.
Whatever the case is, it's a very interesting mystery so far.

Dex-chan lover
u9PKfgd.png

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate that our MC immediately made sure to ask if she was gonna burn down that house. Good on him.

I don't think she was directly responsible for it. If you operate on the assumption there's an arsonist goin' 'round, then it really was only a matter of time based on how flammable that house was. (Though, I will make the caveat, I will not be shocked if she is directly responsible.)

Dex-chan lover
She lacks tact on a fundamental level. Funny thing is, she isn't exactly wrong either considering they'd ruin themselves slowly all the same otherwise, so now they're forced to move on, the issue is if the mother isn't just going to end it all now that she has no excuse to fall back on.

Dex-chan lover
So far, I feel like she is "Lawful Evil"
if she incited the arsonist to do it by dropping hints or something, yes. if she activaly encouraged it or even planted stuff that goes up in flames when exposed to air - meaning she actively breaks the law-, then no. in that case i'd say neutral evil since she stops at nothing to reach her goals; could even be chaotic evil if she just did it to see the dude's misfortune.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting the house to actually burn down. I assumed the chapter title was symbolic.

Miyu is really messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread