Mizu wa Umi ni Mukatte Nagareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Fate, Proof, My Explanation

Group Leader
oooh, girl actually said it! nice one

now, whatever shall happen in the next chapter I wonder...?

I'm quite pleasantly surprised that she came out and confessed in such a short amount of time! I admire how the author doesn't drag out most misunderstandings and secrets for too long.

@dantart IKR The most ambitious crossover since pineapples and pizza. BTW this chapter is just reinforcing my love for this author: she keeps the plot moving, and it moves in a believable natural way through believable, relatable characters.

Wait a minute.
Is that the same transgender detective from this mangaka's previous work!?
Edits: Sorry guys, I made this reply before complete this chapter and read the tl notes. So does this manga share universe with Kodomo ni wa Wakatte Agenai?

Contributor
Will Sakaki finally be able to move on from the past?
Will Naotatsu ever reciprocate Kaede's feelings?
Will Nigemichi man up and tell his family about his real profession?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON MIZU WA UMI NI MUKATTE NAGARERU!

Dex-chan lover
I want Kaede to wiiiin, heck I bet she’ll help Naotatsu with Sakaki. It’ll look like Nao will fall for Sakaki but it’ll be bait and he’ll fall for Kaede since she helped him a lot. And at the end Nao and Kaede become a couple and Sakaki gets closure and stops being stuck in the past, etc etc

That’s the end I hope for

Dex-chan lover
Great cameo! I loved the detective in the previous work, seeing her here made me smile hard. Great chapter as always, Sakaki laughing at Nao getting confessed to, Uncle acting up over the detective coming, Kaede confessing properly. The author is so good at this.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10-11 are the best kind of confession I've seen in a while

also
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
CROSSOVER

I wonder if there is a mind reader in this manga too.

Dex-chan lover
Please, mangaka-san, let Kaede win. She's just too awesome and wonderful a girl to get cast aside and heartbroken.

Dex-chan lover
@protector wait, trans detective? from the same author? well, heck, that sounds rad
but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm loving every second of this series
the art is so charming and the interactions even more so
every frame is just colliding thoughts drowning like icebergs with very little text and dialogue
so little, and yet, just says so much

anyway i'll go check out the other series now~

Group Leader
Very tense chapter!!! Confession by lovely Kaede and detective's report! Oh my gosh! What's gonna happen!?

Double-page supporter
Does the translation really need to use "normal***s"? There are plenty of equivalent words that don't cause others pain. 😟

Users who are viewing this thread