Mizudako-chan kara wa Nigerarenai! - Ch. 1 - Catch And Love

Supporter
Man she really have her wild side XD. Curious if the transformation was a good feeling because he like it compare with someone that hate it.
It's intimated that he wants to be a demihuman himself, so he's predisposed to be happy about the change. But it's very clear that others aren't all that hep to their presence and wouldn't appreciate transmogrification quite as much. No matter how good it felt.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I read the first chapter, I though that she was a cute girl. But now, I realize she might be a bit off. And she has the spiral eyes too, so it should have been obvious.

Bad move man. You probably shouldn't have told her about your convenience store visits. You'll probably find her there randomly

Dex-chan lover
I can see the reason why she is a tad clingy, given her past. Lets see if she can learn to loosen up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I read the first chapter, I though that she was a cute girl. But now, I realize she might be a bit off. And she has the spiral eyes too, so it should have been obvious.

Bad move man. You probably shouldn't have told her about your convenience store visits. You'll probably find her there randomly
Not really, MC has been wanting to be inhumane for awhile (demi human, same ideology) which puts his psychology against human norms (human master race ideology).

So the two nut jobs are perfect for each other.

Group Leader
Ch. 2 has 15 pages (14+extra page), should get it out by like Monday(unless I get distracted or procrastinate again.)

Edit: Got distracted, did finish the chapter. Should release it in like half a day.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
it's nice that iwane female classmates that sit behind akigai isn't love rival

Users who are viewing this thread