Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Real Life Is a Bit More Fulfilling Now

Dex-chan lover
Oh caught up? kinda sad but I'm liking it so far.

As for the group, did your old stuff even need rework? I don't remember any badness?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Free return ride or instant farm spot? Why yes...
(OωO )...

Reactions: le3
This is a very good translation work (words itself i can't comment on that since i dont have access on the raws, but i dont see the normal issue with MTL and editing that i found on others), thank you for keeping us up to date to raws

Thanks for the chapter and it’s a shame that it’s caught up but it’s been really good far!! Would be pretty cool if you reworked the previous ones but only if you feel like it!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, caught up with raws.
Lets hope the novel get the translated. Dying to read the book for more info.
There are 5 volumes but somewhat stop on August last year.

Oh, caught up with raws.
Lets hope the novel get the translated. Dying to read the book for more info.
There are 5 volumes but somewhat stop on August last year.
It's been almost a year, actually, and according to some updates, they're currently writing chapter 6.
The author always write a full chapter before releasing them in kakuyomu first, then after some editing, in narou.

Last edited:
Thanks for catching up the raws! What's the Japanese release schedule for this Manga? Is this a monthly Manga?

Dex-chan lover
Someone in an earlier chapter comments mentioned
that his cards can hear what's going on outside when in card form
so I guess he just practically confessed to his tomboy spirit card; I wonder how she'll react.
Tsundere mode: activated

Dex-chan lover
These type of stories never seem to play up the danger aspect such a type of job would entail. It's rare to see something like Goblin Slayer or Grimgar were the author makes you feel like newbies are treading the line between life and death dealing with low level mobs. Can't remember the manga where they described going into the wild as playing hide and seek with weapons, and the first to be found is usually the side that dies.

Dex-chan lover
this =>
vL0HD1i.png

Users who are viewing this thread