Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Don’t Underestimate Me Because I Look Like a Mob

Dex-chan lover
Y tf are her tits out like specifically zipping up your jacket just under your boobs has to be crazy uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
It's something that's decided between the participants.
The Authorities don't bother, because for them they are giving 1 Rank D card to each Top 4.
So, as long as each player gets one, that's enough for them.

And as MC theorized, the whole situation seems to be more on tension build-up and promotion, as apparently the Organisers believe that MC is going to lose (because he is a Mob-type), while the finals would be between the Girl & the Good-looking Guy.
Ok sry i read your previous comment wrong. But really my problem with the reward is that the mc is really only going to get 1 card in the end when he really should be getting 2 cards instead when winning against the girl by taking her card pick reward. But ig its really just them fighting for the demon card between them is all.

I'm predicting that he will win against the girl but lose against the guy that started at the youngest age possible.

But he will gain a bit of renown by holding his own against these guys despite having lower ranked cards.

I'm also crossing my fingers that he doesn't become famous or important from this. I want the story to be about MC wanting to be a normie or learning to see beyond the caste system. I want it to stay relatively grounded instead of being a power creep.

Dex-chan lover
Anna "Fuck the rules, I have money!" Jushichiya seems like prime material for reeducation, troglodytic otaku style.

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting that he will win against the girl but lose against the guy that started at the youngest age possible.

But he will gain a bit of renown by holding his own against these guys despite having lower ranked cards.
You are forgetting the point regarding why MC is primarily taking part in the Competition.

It's because the Winner gets a Rank C card, which is the female Vampire card.

A card too costly for MC to buy, and is an important material needed to evolve/rank-up Ghoulah Eliza.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How's the writting for the translation?
The translation doesn't really go above and beyond translating line by line and that can feel a little... choppy at places due to how languages work. Still, perfectly acceptable for a fan translation and no big issues on the readability front. At the very least it isn't MTL-tier garbage.

Can't vouch for the accuracy since I can't read the original but I've had no issues with reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Really glad the whole assault thing was treated pretty seriously and realistically, I feel all too often in these types of stories it gets brushed off and they just move with no reaction or consequences. it was on live TV of god's sake and very likely could have killed MC and at bare minimum injured him and the only reason Minamiyama isn't in jail is in part because he's a minor and our MC decided not to press charges because he knew his career was effectively over. The fact they treated it that well brings this story up a bit in my book.

Aggregator gang
I'm enjoying reading the raws of the WN, SHIT just went down hard
The third apocalypse just started

Dex-chan lover
The commentary about it being a incident is pure bullshit, but I can see a event organizer lying about the events instead of saying how a partecipant tried to kill the rival when they had their back turned and guard lowered, is extremely bad publicity.
Thing is, the event had numerous witnesses.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Thanks for the chapter! Bet fatass gonna come back with some BS revenge on MC. :angery: Hope he gets curb stomped by Eliza. :meguupog:

Energetic girl gonna put up a good fight but MC will win because he believes in the heart of the cards :win:
More like, he believes in the boobs of the cards...

Users who are viewing this thread