Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Real Life Is a Bit More Fulfilling Now

Contributor
Yeah, it would be appreciated if you could re-do the first few chapters. I've already read them and all, but it would be better for anyone coming into this series to have something quality to read.

Contributor
Series started coming out in 2021...
today is february 2023...
only 13 (raw) chapters were released...

That's a big problem :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, i guess with low level you better keep the money than the item since the item he has only useful at mid-end labyrinth since you want grinding those stones lol

Dex-chan lover
i dont see a romance or harem tag but the mc is having weird interactions with the girls... what should i expect here?

I don't think you need to redo the old chapters, I only found one mistake which only confused me for a bit. But thanks for the work you're doing fine

Dex-chan lover
Mc's quite the lad I'm proud of him. Warming up to zashiki is a huge step forward.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I'm really surprised that the guild didn't make the irregular encounter bigger. Aren't there victims from that incident 20 years ago?

I'm really surprised that the guild didn't make the irregular encounter bigger. Aren't there victims from that incident 20 years ago?
Irregular encounter is rare, but not really a big deal, especially in a low rank dungeon like this and it's only Pied Piper.
Most, if not all, irregular encounters are already recorded and have their own 'how to beat'.
MC will meet other party who beat Pied Piper and got his flute like MC.
As for the 20 years ago incident, it's not irregular encounter, but Dungeon outbreak, which IIRC, is named Angolmois in this works,
which make all monsters, including irregular ones, can step out of dungeon, depending on the phase.
The second angolmois is stopped at phase 3 or 4, where up to B-Rank monster can step out of dungeon.
Third angolmois happened and it's started from where second angolmois ended, and remade the world
Into Individual Pocket Regions where time flows differently

Dex-chan lover
Irregular encounter is rare, but not really a big deal, especially in a low rank dungeon like this and it's only Pied Piper.
Most, if not all, irregular encounters are already recorded and have their own 'how to beat'.
"only" Pied Piper? Damn, so there will be more hell mode irregular encounter?

So, does all irregular encounter have victims from the first angolmois? And they didn't retrieve the corpse from chapter 9?

"only" Pied Piper? Damn, so there will be more hell mode irregular encounter?

So, does all irregular encounter have victims from the first angolmois? And they didn't retrieve the corpse from chapter 9?
So far, only 2 irregular encounters showed up on the story, while certainly Pied Piper is a dangerous one, being an assassin type who targeted the human master, with added rat mobs summoning, he can still be easily countered. The other one, though, is practically death sentence even if you beat him.
It's Urashima Tarou
is the reverse of his story

Due to the nature of irregular encounters, the guild regards them as a matter of luck, since no one can detect them. The guild will send high rank party to subjugate them if the guilds knows for certain when a dungeon housed an irregular encounter, but any death prior to it would be regarded as 'it can't be helped, they're unlucky'.

I forgot if it's explained whether Pied Piper's victim is indeed from previous angolmois or not, but I do think so.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Someone in an earlier chapter comments mentioned
that his cards can hear what's going on outside when in card form
so I guess he just practically confessed to his tomboy spirit card; I wonder how she'll react.

She will do nothing, before reading WN I'm rooting for this ship but after caught up to the RAW WN I'm pretty sure know what route the author is going for.
Which lead to platonic relationship Zashiki and MC, and love interest between Maro and Gyaru.

Dex-chan lover

She will do nothing, before reading WN I'm rooting for this ship but after caught up to the RAW WN I'm pretty sure know what route the author is going for.
Which lead to platonic relationship Zashiki and MC, and love interest between Maro and Gyaru.
So, I'm currently reading the WN. In V2 ch 22, after MC saved the gyaru, she offered to repay him. But then MC asked her to set up a date with her friend lol.
So, do they really get closer?

this =>
vL0HD1i.png
Cat with male pattern baldness AWESOME :meguupog:

Group Leader
So, I'm currently reading the WN. In V2 ch 22, after MC saved the gyaru, she offered to repay him. But then MC asked her to set up a date with her friend lol.
So, do they really get closer?
It's kinda platonic, and just a mere akward shy moment not romantic

Users who are viewing this thread