Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1 - Promotional Exam (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
I like how the imp goes "well since renge's good luck, it'll work, right?" and then the MC goes "no, I don't want to rely on luck... gasp!" and then comes up with a plan to... use renge's (bad) luck to make the imp's cast work. It's basically exactly what the imp said, but then MC pretends he came up with it himself.

Dex-chan lover
Man I might have to drop simply from lack of official release pace vs content in said chapters. It'll take literal years for an arc to complete.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! I was thinking earlier today that it had been a while on this. Then I saw you updating another series and the image of this one changed so I crossed my fingers and hoped.

So do you think Renge and the Imp will be able to be friends or will they both be Tsundere's about it? Or not any kind of friends at all?

How the hell did a sling shot do that much damage?

Dex-chan lover
I like how the imp goes "well since renge's good luck, it'll work, right?" and then the MC goes "no, I don't want to rely on luck... gasp!" and then comes up with a plan to... use renge's (bad) luck to make the imp's cast work. It's basically exactly what the imp said, but then MC pretends he came up with it himself.
I think it's more complicated than that
The skill is "Misfortune and luck are intertwined", which means the target will receive both good & bad luck.
In this case, the zombie's bad luck is it slipped, but the good luck is it avoided Yuuki's first attack (which isn't actually good luck).
This means if you want to use this luck skill for battle, you will need a mega-big brain

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

At least their combo work wonder...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
So, this is like pokemon but as dungeon crawler. Interesting premises but the master themself are not fighting doesn't sits right with me.

What stopping a person or a group from having a small army of monsters and zerging? It's safer, they can just discard the bad card later.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is like pokemon but as dungeon crawler. Interesting premises but the master themself are not fighting doesn't sits right with me.

What stopping a person or a group from having a small army of monsters and zerging? It's safer, they can just discard the bad card later.
Money, proper card are very expensive and cheaper card have many downside and mostly useless.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, too bad gacha online games don't work inside labyrinths. I would have won all the gachas I wanted with that kind of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread