Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Student MonColo, Round 1

Double-page supporter
Rank up Eliza gyatt!! There will be more to come for the core team cards soon. Looking forward to what they will look like 🫦👅

In the web novel, it's explained that he became a normie to find a place to belong to, and he sees the MC trying and succeeding in going up in school caste as "trying to take his spot", hence the uncalled-for spite. As of current translated web novel chapters, he doesn't show up in the story anymore.

Thank you @depressedkot for the chapter, any idea for the publishing timeline of the raw (biweekly, monthly)?
Where do you find the web novel translations

Dex-chan lover
When are we going to see this in action?
0000.png

But it works by making them 1 year younger. Aka., it's not "+1 on total age", but it's "-1 on current age".

Meaning, your life expectancy won't change, and you would still live until the same age you normally would have. But you would technically still live longer, especially if you take multiple of them.
Like a 50 years old person (with life expectancy of 80 years) can take 10 Amrita and become 40 years old (life expectancy would still remain at 80 years).
Are you basing this off the manga translation? I'm not too sure whether they changed it from the novel or it is just a difference in translation. But from what I understand, the novel amrita makes you young for the duration of 1 year and wears off afterwards. Such that if you drink one bottle every year you could live forever.

Considering how Renka reacted, maybe it does have some hidden/extra effect on Monsters, or her specifically.
It does have special interactions with her, but its still not a revival item. As for what it does,
certain cards have the fallen existence skill which causes a stat penalty to the card, making it weaker than other cards of the same race. However, a hidden feature of the skill is that it can be upgraded to a 'limit break' type skill with a corresponding item unique to the card and meeting other requirements. The limit break allows a temporary evolution to the next rank, meaning C rank Renka can achieve B rank temporarily.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whoever said succubus last chapter come collect ya sweeties 😆
Well the art at the end definitely seems to confirm it, but I'll hold off on collecting them until we actually see it in the manga.

...however many months that'll be.

Supporter
bro is extra petty and it ruins his life. He just had to make everything went wrong in most absurd way.

Dex-chan lover
IIRC fatass also had an unjustified hatred because MC talked with the girl he had an one-sided crush and an entitlement on in a previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
oooooh Eliza just obtain a Tonkatsu meal... good job.
Glad I give this one a change, what a gem

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while, but is the card lost if the monster dies?
Not unless it's named,iirc. That's what the MC decided to keep the revival item. I think it's like when they give name to the monster, the monster get buffed but it won't be revived, that's why it's hard to sell named monster (card).

Dex-chan lover
-Let's make a bet
-Yeah no, why would I do that?

Love to see it haha, this convinced me on continuing with the series, I might read the novels now 😆

Dex-chan lover
Are you basing this off the manga translation? I'm not too sure whether they changed it from the novel or it is just a difference in translation. But from what I understand, the novel amrita makes you young for the duration of 1 year and wears off afterwards. Such that if you drink one bottle every year you could live forever.
Just confirming but did you read the Web Novel or Light Novel translation?
Because it's possible that there might have been changes made between the two adaptations since WN is raw format, while LN is polished.
And Manga always follows the LN as base.

In the Novel, by how much does the age reduction work?
I mean if it just says, "you would be young for 1 year", that's pretty vague. As if the supply isn't consistent there isn't really any benefit as it would just become a Drug Addiction case, as you would be dependent on the item to stay young. And in this case, it's possible to actually ban the item from selling.
I mean, no person would like to be reduced from 50 to 25 for just one year only to go back to 50 again if they don't have the money to buy the item.

I think the, "-1 current age" scenario is much better as the effect is longer and you don't suddenly change back to your old age. And even in this case it's possible to achieve immortality.

Users who are viewing this thread