Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Don’t Underestimate Me Because I Look Like a Mob

Dex-chan lover
Here we go.
If any of you are impatient in knowing the story, I'd suggest reading the web novel.

Thanks for the chapter.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Bro, I swear MC thinking with time slow down or something. He think up all that shit in seconds.

If I was him then my mind would be like :" Hmmm... what ? What the ? The fuxk she say... You are on ".

But MC :" Hmmm... I understand.... this is the producer's plan.... they want her and the handsomedude fight in the final.... she is underestimating my cards... You are on ".

Dex-chan lover
Bro, I swear MC thinking with time slow down or something. He think up all that shit in seconds.

If I was him then my mind would be like :" Hmmm... what ? What the ? The fuxk she say... You are on ".

But MC :" Hmmm... I understand.... this is the producer's plan.... they want her and the handsomedude fight in the final.... she is underestimating my cards... You are on ".
What? You can't do that? Weak

Dex-chan lover
So the girl was setting up a 4D chess scheme and the MC stepped up to the same “dimension”, that or he has a main protagonist complex (ironically) and the girl is just confident and happen to want the same card.

Either way, the director is probably happy the participants are hyping the fights.

Anyway, I’m more curious how many participants at that stage have named their cards because from what we have seen so far is that cards can grow if you commit to them. However, many at this similar stage as the MC don’t seem to do this because they’re eyeing a possible resale (and probably upgrade to better cards) and not naming them (also means that if the monster dies, it is lost).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Woo! Thanks for the chapter! Bet fatass gonna come back with some BS revenge on MC. :angery: Hope he gets curb stomped by Eliza. :meguupog:

Energetic girl gonna put up a good fight but MC will win because he believes in the heart of the cards :win:
Getting stomped by Eliza seems pretty alluring ngl 😏

Dex-chan lover
Oh he did it for a girl?.... dont care still attempted murder.

Lol i love when the mc goes and overthinks things.

Users who are viewing this thread