Mob Shisai dakedo, Kono Sekai ga Otome Game dato Kizuita node Heroine o Ikusei Shimasu - Ch. 13 - It's the Prince

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,267
The prince is a cute lil brat. I can't dislike him.

Also, it's too late for her:
eAtaQFX.png
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,267
On the attack page I was thinking, "Uh, holy... lightning I guess?" And then on the next page, "holy lightning" :lul:

It'd be funny if the prince kept that hairstyle and now it's just one more thing that was changed by the priest's actions lol

I think they'll need to add an alternative to the title of this story: "I trained the heroine, but somehow, she's become a yandere!"
Ya know, I've never seen lightning depicted in most religions as nothing but holy. Smited (smote?) by God and all that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
851
Lmao, this take earlier turn.
In WN, Prince only turn afro when he met the Saintess in the academy.
In Manga, she struck the prince much earlier. So maybe in Academy arc we gonna see him with spiked hair?
 
  • Like
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
3,115
Ignorance is bliss, prince-kun...

The story hasn't even reached prologue yet, and Reina already over level 50. :lol:
 
  • Like
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
1,077
maybe a little more punishment for the prince. the thief did a fine job of allowing Reina to see Klael's good side so we cna let him off easy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top