Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2023
- Messages
- 261
I know Prince is dumb and narc kid.... but I do feel bad for him tho, getting roped into absurdity beyond his comprehension
Spoilers man, give some, please tell me that the saintess isn't gonna end with the priest (who, thought unknow to him it's "grooming" her), Why are the japanese so interested on pedophilia? I know he doesn't see her like that, but she obviously does and the FATHER (literally) figure should make it clear to her that there can't be romantic love between themOn one hand, its a dumb kid.
On the other hand, its manga, these kids are depicted to be fairly set on their ways early on.
Huuuuuh. Well, it isn't like I was supposed to actually like the Prince anywho.
Nice enough chapter. Some people might dislike it because its "useless" but for people who didn't read ahead/read the LN or WN, it is a characterization for a future side character and a foreshadowing for future events to come.
Overall, it is not bad honestly. Thanks for the TL