Mobile phone lost, a new opportunity

So going out to the theater to my favourite town in the world, or rather in the coming back, I lost my mobile phone. Maybe had it robbed, maybe slipped out my pants... it was eight days ago, anyway. I still haven't commented anything to either my father or mother, and damn, is this what you call a chance for mischieve?!
Propose any innovative, fun, or interactive way for the big reveal.

Dex-chan lover
That's not important,
go find your bloody phone now!
Those things are not cheap.

Miku best girl
Admin
I find google map's location tracking useful for this. Thought I lost my phone yesterday, turned out it was just left at home, confirmed by google's location sharing.

Dex-chan lover
Well it depends on how your parents are and if they were the one buying the phone for you. Obviously if you're financially independent, it doesn't really matter, isn't it? Just tell your parents you lost your phone, contact the phone company to see if you could retrieve the number at least.

If your parents buy you the phone, and says... they are quite strict, but not unreasonable, and if you're sure that the phone is gone, and already did everything you could to find it, eg look for it at the theatre, tried to call it etc... Honestly just explain to them that you somehow lost it and apologize. The sooner the better, wouldn't do if there are some kind of emergency or they need to contact you and can't, they'd be worry for sure.

If for some miraculous reasons your parents are super fun and/or have no qualm about money, then tell them that you discarded your old phone as a way to terminate your bad relationship with the year 2019, and require a new phone for a new decade :))

Edit: I forgot to say if your parents are super strict and you know they'd be upset, then brace yourself for some beating and tell them anyway :v

Group Leader
How old is ur phone? Mine is pretty old (using it for bout 4 years) and my mom's already offered me a new phone. If its already time to get a new one, just get a new one and a better model.

If not then it depends on ur parents.
Actually, it depends on ur parents no matter what xDxD

Edit:
Also, uve been living for 8 days without ur phone and ur parents dont know?? I applaud u.

@Hasshi Yeah, we're one hell of a weird family. Nobody likes mobile phones much, so we don't really use them.

I'll have to go the honest way with them.

Group Leader
it just a phone dammit, at least you weren't throwing yours intentionally to river or trash, your parents will absolutely understand IF you tell them correctly, I mean, boomer-ly.

Users who are viewing this thread