Episode v5: A New Hope

To be honest, it's hard to believe it'd have played out much better. v3 firefighting was taking essentially all of our time, not leaving much (if anything) for v5 work...
I see now, guess it was better to let it burn in this case.

Group Leader
its getting better thanks. i hope jannies will have a good refreshing weekend.

I've never experienced the forums since I'm a newbie here (since 2020). Thanks for reintroducing the forums in v5.

Power Uploader
I'm really happy. Asura comments and Disqus comments in webtoon reading websites are so god-awful and unfunny, we'll finally have the classic paragraphs in each chapter's comment thread filled to the brim with toxicity.

This is no joke.

Ever since then I condemned, and then was just generally sad about the comments being gone.
It seemed to me that you guys would never even bring them back.

But not only you did just that, you also preserved all the comments made.

This is no joke, I repeat. If only you knew how happy you made the people that loved the comments to the point of seeing them as an inseparable experience about reading new chapters.

We joked, we exchanged opinions, we posted memes, and we also communicated directly with scanlators, be it praise, gratitude, or calling out for sniping.

I can't believe it's all back.
Thank you, MD. Thank you to all the staff, both current and retired.

A belated Happy New Year to y'all. What a wonderful present you unveiled.

Indeed, Episode IV – A New Hope.
There is no "fact" emoji. But all of that is pure fact.

Dex-chan lover
A little late to the party but still thanks for the hard work guys really appreciate it. Now hopefully we (users) can start the work of making the forums as lively as they were back in the day. Cheers 🥂

Double-page supporter
No light theme for the forum?
This dark theme hurts my eyes.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Ha! Nice.
mahwa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread