Modern MoGal - Ch. 306 - Limited Power

Dex-chan lover
Pineapple pizza must be something if a genie would rather turn back time instead of conjuring one.

Dex-chan lover
nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza imo. it's a different type of pizza.

I personally prefer a good traditional margherita.
Aye! People that naysay it entirely either a) have experienced badly made pizza, always possible, or b) hate the idea of fruit/sweetness on a pizza and haven't tried it, which is really dumb considering pizza sauce is made from tomatoes, aka a fruit that has both savouriness and sweetness, same as pineapple. Moreso, pork and pineapple go extremely well together as a flavour combo. Of course, if c) people just don't like it after they've tried it, then fair enough (I still think in such cases it'd be more of case A more than it'd be people who legitimately dislike the flavour combo, and the franchise people (and thus their palates) making pizzas changing hands culturally over the past decade, so they make the dough and sauce differently, also doesn't help, but c'est la vie).

Had it once, the pineapple dried out instead of caramelizing.

I imagine that fruit cooks faster than pizza dough, so there was no way I was getting a decent pineapple from franchise pizza.

You can only get that level of detail and extra steps from a gourmet pizza place. Good luck finding one.

Aye! People that naysay it entirely either a) have experienced badly made pizza, always possible
Agreed, there's these budget pizzas I buy occasionally and for the price they're pretty good but only if you stick to the most basic one. Had their pineapple being my introduction I would have been strongly on the hate train as well.
As for other types of pizza "heresies", those who are feeling adventurous
banana curry pizza.

Dex-chan lover
Pineapple pizza must be something if a genie would rather turn back time instead of conjuring one.
You can only get that level of detail and extra steps from a gourmet pizza place. Good luck finding one.
There is one across the street from where I live!
They also make an excellent banana, chicken, and curry pizza, but their bestseller is the kebab pizza with kebab meat, fefferoni, and garlic sauce.

Dex-chan lover
Author is right, not even a genie with unlimited reality warping powers can make pineapple on pizza bearable.

Reading these comments, I cannot believe how much heresy there is here. The only possible explanation for such an abomination is a pizzastealer cult.

Time to declare a pizzanatus.

Dex-chan lover
I never buy pineapple pizza, but eat it if it's served. It's a decent combo with pork. Generally speaking you usually want a sweet element along with spicy, though I prefer pickled red onion.

Users who are viewing this thread