Modern MoGal - Vol. 4 Ch. 87 - Threat Level

Dex-chan lover
long king is the lion king of the looooong looooong man universe

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember dragons have the same traits of a gecko when scared. But then again, my medieval fiction knowledge is extremely low.

Contributor
I mean if you take height to mass into account... He definitely loss more no?

Dex-chan lover
I wish more dragons/reptilians in fiction had some tail-shedding quirk

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk
Why? They shed their tails most of the time as a last resort to escape. Doing so can also have a chance to cause them serious harm since most of their stored fats, which are used for energy, is in their tails. If they are not in a place with food readily available in mass quantity, it could become a serious issue for them. Its also takes months to regrow, and even then it is not a perfect replica. It is almost guaranteed to be smaller and lack the color/pattern it once had.

Dex-chan lover
Does the Long King's father get thrown into a stampeding herd of doggos running after a ball, by his uncle Gnikgnol?
Also the word long has been ruined for me and the my mind instantly went LONG LOOONG KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING like those ads

Dex-chan lover
OMG LOOK AT THIS RELATIONSHIP, ONE OF THEM IS SMALLER THAN THE OTHER AND IT MUST BE PEDOPHILIA BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THIS SHIT DOESNT EXIST I STILL DONT LIKE IT AND MUST INSERT MY REAL WORLD VALUE TO IT OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

Fuck you. Now the what if chapter is kind of over because of you.

The what-if chapters were pretty boring anyway. This series thrives on really short mostly single chapter events, so the what-if chapters went on for too long.
On another note, I wonder how scared Levia would get watching this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread