Mokushiroku no Yonkishi

I expected Tristan to be the protagonist but it ended being percivel. Also this is just my guess but Tristan and Lancelot should be older here than what we previously saw.

Good start! I like that the main protagonist isn't related to the SDS original gang. Although I'm pretty sure Percival will meet them later for sure

im confuse i thought the author said Tristan is the main character.... if so who is percival??

My prediction is that Tristan, Lancelot, Percival and the kid of king and diana (no one saw their child so its not confirmed they have a child. But i think they have one and his/her name is Gawain) are the one who become the four knights of apocalypse. Maybe Arthur got insane and is "evil" now and needs to be stoped by the four knighta but that would be mehh. Or Or the four knighrs are actually evil so Tristan, Lancelot, Percival (Gawain?) Become evil and will try to bring *chaos* into the world. Or do a apocalypse. I am hyped.

Can I start reading this without reading the end of Seven Deadly Sins?? I only watch the anime

Is not tristan a mc? Where is tristan? Is Merlin and other sin alive? Is Arthur a good person? Where is merlin now? Is not she on meliodas, s side? I think Percival, tristan, Lancelot,diane,s kid main character?

Users who are viewing this thread